After spending almost 15 years in the Real Estate and Lending Industries, I have a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping clients with their buying, selling, and relocation needs. Real estate transactions can be challenging, but I am dedicated to eliminating stress and making each sale a smooth one. Whatever your price range, from first homes to condominiums to multi-million dollar properties, I will be focused on matching your needs and lifestyle to the perfect home while using the utmost discretion and privacy, and I will provide personal attention from the beginning to the end and even after your home closes.
- p. (980) 333-5222
- e. firstname.lastname@example.org
- w. todell.agentxperts.com/
Favorite View: All the views of the lake are spectacular, but my favorite is from the Ballroom.
Favorite Local Grocery Store: Josh’s Farmers Market is a seasonal market with fresh produce, fish, homemade goods—all from local vendors.
Lowe’s Grocery has specialty items, a deli, coffee and candy venues, and a wine and beer bar. Yes, you can do your shopping and then enjoy a local craft beer or meet some friends for a glass of wine.
Favorite Coffee Shop: Trump Bakery in Village Square
Favorite Restaurant: Epic Chop House in Downtown Mooresville is amazing for Southern charm and excellent food.
The Point Community Tour
Q & A WITH TERESE
Relationship to The Point: I live in The Harbour, which is the sister community to The Point and shares the same entrance to the community.
What do you like most about living in The Point? The Clubhouse grounds has an extensive green with walking paths alongside the lake and throughout the community where you’ll often see residents walking their dogs, jogging, or bike riding. With the ability to grab a coffee, work out, and go to dinner all within your community, everything you need is right at your fingertips.
Tell Us About The Point
My family and I enjoy boating and jet skiing on the lake, and every year, we have a front seat to the Fourth of July fireworks over the lake. If you like to walk or jog, there are six beautiful, well-maintained paths throughout the community.
Currently, in The Point there are 750 homes—all developed by Crescent Community, which built in 13 phases using 15 different builders. This approach resulted in an array of beautiful, one-of-a-kind homes; there are still custom homes available as well as around 100 lots. In 2012, The Point changed ownership and was renamed The Point at Trump National Charlotte.
- Trump National Golf Club is a Greg Norman golf course that incorporates the community’s rolling terrain with the beauty of Lake Norman.
- The Racquet Club features eight tennis courts, three swimming pools (one with a two-story waterslide), playground, Kids’ Clubhouse, full-time activities director, and exercise rooms with 24- hour access.
Restaurants and Shopping
- The Waterfront Veranda at the Tavern Restaurant and Lounge in Village Square is an excellent 5-star restaurant; wood features give a pub-like vibe with a fireplace and large windows for an incredible view of the golf course and lake. Members can enjoy live music.
- For additional shopping, visit Sweet Grass for unique and local gifts, and Mainstream Boutique of Lake Norman and Lavender Boutique.
Things to Do
- The Village, build in a Nantucket-style, has a cobblestone square surrounded by The Golf Shop, Tavern Restaurant and Lounge, General Store, Trump Bakery, and The Village Spa. The Village Ballroom is available to rent for parties and corporate events and overlooks the lake.
- Enjoy concerts in the park, community activities and parties, and the best Fourth of July Show around.
- Public Schools: Woodland Heights Elementary, Brawley Middle School, Lake Norman High School
- Charter: Langtree Charter Academy, grades 5-12; Pine Lake Preparatory, K-12; Mt. Mourne International Baccalaureate Candidate School, grades 6-9; Community School of Davidson, K-12
For a blog on how to choose a school, visit here.